Sunday, January 01, 2012

Happy New Year!!

Haven't posted much on here lately, been busy finishing up work for the year and visiting family for the holidays. I have one more day off work then I'm back at it again. Some people don't do the resolutions for New Years and usually I am among those. This year I figure I should put some down in print, then maybe I will follow them. So here are mine:

1. Lose weight (probably common for most people). I'm sitting around 260lbs right now and want to be around 200lbs next New Years.

2. Try to be less negative about work and life in general.

3. Try to explore my artistic side. I used to draw constantly. Plus I want to take more pictures this year.

4. Try to learn how to handwrite again. My writing is atrocious, it looks like a child was printing it.

That's about it I guess, feel free to comment and let me know what yours are (if anyone still reads this.) :)

Here are some pics from over the Holidays:

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

Like your New Year's resolutions!
I've started that book that you bought, and believe it could be life changing...I hope so. I have a very strong feeling that big change is coming for 2012...first we have to tap into our own personal talents and ignore the negativity!